The BIBI2.0 Coin

A unique memecoin in existence, an experiment in decentralized spontaneous community building.

Please make sure you are using the correct BSC chain contract address: 0xf45ba24098deb4029d8179721972607c315d2590

About $BIBI2.0

🐦🐸 BIBI2.0 is an upgraded version of BIBI. Strengthen ecological integration to make BIBI more perfect. At the same time, it is a completely community driven and autonomous new Web3 ecosystem, focusing on the dissemination of MEME culture and the construction of Web3 communities, aiming to establish a creative, interactive, and inclusive learning community. All community members will benefit from participating in organized activities and promotion.


BIBI2.0 will build an educative, interactive, and inclusive community, an ecosystem where community members will benefit from their participation in organized events and promotion.


BIBI2.0 aims to accelerate its growth and become the most transformative leadership community.We will enrich the lives of the community so that it will benefit the BIBI2.0 ecosystem.


BIBI2.0 ecosystem is open for everyone to build. Anyone can develop the ecosystem by creating token economics that suits it.

Token Info


The token name of BIBI2.0 Coin is $BIBI2.0, and the total supply is: 4,206,900,000,000,000.

Transaction Fee


The transaction fee of $BIBI2.0 is 2%, including 1% for marketing and 1% for returing LP.

Token Distribution


0.8% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool and the remaining 99.2% burnt.

Investment Security


The contract is strictly tested and renounced, and the LP will be locked.

How To Buy $BIBI2.0 ?

$BIBI2.0 was launched on PancakeSwap, you may need to trad on it or the third-party platform. Here is the following steps to buy $BIBI2.0 Coin.

  • 01 - Create a Wallet
  • For mobile users, download metamask or token pocket or your wallet of choice from Google Play Store or other App Stores.
    For desktop users, download the metamask extension on chrome by going to google extensions store website: Metamask Extension

  • 02 - Get Some BNB
  • Have BNB in your wallet to switch to $BIBI. If you don’t have any BNB, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.

  • 03 - Go To Exchanges
  • Go to PancakeSwap, AVE, or Dextools.
    Click on the links above and connect your wallet. then change the network to BNB Smart Chain. Paste the $BIBI2.0 token contract address into the exchanges above, select BIBI, and confirm. When metamask prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.
    Please make sure you are using the correct BSC chain contract address: 0xf45ba24098deb4029d8179721972607c315d2590

  • 04 - Swittch BN For $BIBI2.0
  • Switch BNB for $BIBI2.0. We have 2% taxes so you don’t need to worry about buying with a specific slippage, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.




  • Launch
  • CoinGechko/CoinMarketCap Listings
  • 5,000+ Holders
  • Get $BIBI2.0 Trending on Social Medias



  • The Best MemeCoin on BSC
  • BIBI Times Digital Newsletter
  • 10,000+ Holders
  • CEX Listing



  • BIBI2.0 Academy
  • BIBI2.0 Ecosystem Development
  • 30,000+ Holders
  • More CEX Listings